Modico Cabinets are built to last. We offer a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind, guaranteeing our products to be free from material and workmanship defects.
Durable 5/8” thick furniture board cabinet case.
UPGRADE OPTION: Upgrade to a plywood core for added strength.
Made of 1/4" thick furniture board.
Case constructed from 5/8” thick furniture board with edge banding to complement the door color. End panels receive a non-matching end.
UPGRADE OPTION: Matching end panels.
UPGRADE OPTION: Plywood core for added strength.
Quiet closing doors open to 110 degrees and also slow the occasional slam for a peaceful kitchen
Quiet close full extension drawer guides give you access to everything inside and close with one soft push
Drawers and Roll-out Trays
5/8" thick solid wood dovetail drawers and pull-out trays are sturdy and durable. Clear coat applied for easy clean-up.
UPGRADE OPTION: Metal drawers combine fashion and function as a stylish upgrade
Easy-to-clean melamine interior colors.*
*Select materials have a pre-determined interior color.
Schuler offers two types of cabinet box construction: framed and now frameless, with Modico. Both are excellent additions for your home—offering unique style, quality construction and design opportunities.
- Cabinet box constructed with fully flush sides and back providing full access to the cabinet interior.
- Doors and drawers conceal the cabinet box opening for a sleek, contemporary look.
- Taller and wider drawers provide greater clearance.
- A frame is attached to the face of the cabinet box.
- A traditional, popular way of building cabinets.